Thursday, September 20, 2007

The waiting is over

I have successfully passed another exam today and am posting this to announce that RR will be back (full steam ahead) tomorrow. I refrained from posting these past weeks to focus on studying. I'm now going to post everything I promised a while ago and more.

At the moment I'm having difficulty imagining that after a very busy summer I am now free to enjoy what's left of September. Not totally free to do whatever I want (the research has to progress to the next stage, some papers have to be prepared), but nevertheless.

Life is good. Especially when you feel good about yourself for a change. :)

Labels: ,

posted by Nadezhda | 20:23


4 Comments:


Blogger Eva said...

Congratulations. It's the September freedom syndrome, and you shouldn't hesitate to take advantage of it. It's not too late for a little holiday. :-) I'm looking forward to some more of your writing!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blogosphere wellcomes you back! :)


Blogger uf said...

Bravo :) zdaj pa lahko uzivas :) in WB!


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Thanks all of you for this warm welcome. :)

Eva - I'm taking advantage of it. I'm on the Croatian seaside in a suite with a view of the sea. :) Life is good.




[ Post a Comment ]