Thursday, August 30, 2007

It never ends


Jin spoke in his previous comment that he thought I had other work to do - and he was right. At this stage in the research I have 5.5 cm worth of material printed out on both sides of paper. I haven't even tried to count how many articles that is.

I'm currently still reading and making notes, but me and my co-researcher (a wonderful fellow student) are supposed to finish the first stage and submit our work for ethical evaluation by the end of September if not earlier. To tell the truth - I do think we're running a bit out of time. So there shouldn't be time enough to complain.

I do love the subject matter of this research. I've been given quite a few raised eyebrows and half-hearted ahas - a student of veterinary medicine even hinted that I'm ridiculous in doing this, that it's no real research. But we (myself and co-researcher) soldier on. We think it's totally worth it and you bet we'll make sure this research is the best we can do right now.

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 15:39


2 Comments:


Blogger Tina said...

How is reading going? And if I'm not too curious... what kind of research proposal are you writing? Does it have to do with Mladi raziskovalec type of research or is it some kind of undergraduate research?


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Nope. It is for Prešernova nagrada. The reading isn't going too well, since I'm in my last week of studying for the exam I mentioned previously.




[ Post a Comment ]