Saturday, August 18, 2007

Drop dead difficult

Tina asked which exercises I did and here's the answer.



I love the fact that they only take 8 minutes (a piece), you can watch them online (not on some videocasette, which always hides in unlikely places) and they're dead effective. Every body is different, to be sure, but I find these exercises challenging - you have to fight a bit to keep going once the lactic acid flushes over your body.



This one is really easy for me, but I keep doing this set of exercises, because I like to have toned arms. No bulging biceps for me, although I use a small water bottle (0,5 l filled with water) as a weight.



I don't do this one much, because it targets a lot of the muscles the first one does and I don't like overworking them. Plus I'm now jogging regularly, so there's no real need to have so many leg exercises.



This is a bit too difficult for me and I follow a different routine for abs, so I haven't really done this one properly in a while, but it is in the same set.

And to wrap it up:


Last time (Thursday) I finally went for a longer run: 3,5 km. I did well; at this point I'm just glad I managed to run for 32 minutes non stop.

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 14:44


4 Comments:


Blogger Αναμαρια said...

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Αναμαρια said...

Thanks for these sets of exercises :)

I run 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes (approximately 5 km), but some muscle groups (e.g. abs) are still too flabby to improve my silhouette :( I've lost 7 kg in one month only with running and chocolate ignorance, but there is a lot to do in next weeks. It's obvious that these exercises are so welcome for me (too) :)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nadezhda! I will look at them when I return from Sneznik in the evening... If I have any anergy left at all!


Blogger Nadezhda said...

You're welcome. You can search on YouTube; type in asb/exercises/back/legs etc. and you'll find many more exercises - anything from pilates to yoga to basic crunches.

And A - congratulations on your weight loss!

Tina - hope you weren't too knackered.




[ Post a Comment ]