Sunday, February 04, 2007

Out of luck

I should be studying hard at the moment, but all I can think of is how to waste as much time as possible in front of the computer screen. Naturally, one does need to write her blog as well. The more often, the better. And just to get it out of the system: here's today's blog post.


P.S. In a way you should be glad this is so short, because it saves you the trouble of finding much to disagree with (and leaves me enough time to get some serious studying done).

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 15:31


4 Comments:


Blogger Tina said...

Good luck with your motivation for studying! And don't feel too bad about some procrastrination, we all do it!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Anonymous Readers United wish you all the best! :)


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Thanks - both of you! :)

I know we all procratinate from time to time - but now it's almost a life or death situation and what I should be doing is focusing on my studies 120% of my time.


Blogger ambala said...

Guess what!? Am doing exacatly the same. I should really just bugger off to bed. But just keep on surfin'.
What a wanker, ah?

Go study gal, you know what Tito said!




[ Post a Comment ]