Sunday, September 25, 2005

An exhibition of one's personality

It has been mentioned many times that writing a blog is a mark of an exhibitionist personality. However, I am not sure I'm one of them (even though I just might be in denial). I think that the reason I still keep this up (though I've thought about quitting it, because it does take up much time) is best summarized by a quote from a "fellow" blogger, Petite Anglaise.

"As for why [...]. I’m not sure I know myself. To commit certain things to memory. To flex my teeny weeny writing muscles. To romanticise my banal little life. Sometimes as a letter to a person in particular. As therapy. To exorcise guilt. I’m not sure it matters why, as long as no damage is done. "

But if it makes anyone happier - then of course you can still tell me with defiance in your voice that I am as much an exhibitionist as one can be.

posted by Nadezhda | 11:52


0 Comments:




[ Post a Comment ]