Saturday, September 24, 2005

After the storm

I can proudly say that yesterday evening went much better than I originally thought it would. They did talk about computers (I guess it's a natural tendency for a person with such a job), but they restricted this sort of talk to minimum and I did my best to stop them before they could start a fully fledged discussion.

I talked to some of my boyfriend's work colleagues and they seemed fine, amiable, really relaxed, joking all the time, but that might be contributed (in part) to the vast amounts of tequilla being consumed. Overall, it was a pleasant evening, a much better experience than the previous one. What's interesting is that I talked more to his (male) colleagues than their girlfriends. But I've always went along better with men than women, so it wasn't a real surprise.

I'm quite happy with my new haircut. In essentials it's rather similar to what I'd had before, but it makes a more youthful impression. Straight lines do not really suit my face. Of course now I wear a ponytail, as I always do at home, regardless of the fancy new haircut I have.

I'm really looking forward to the sunny day and might do a bit of jogging later today.

posted by Nadezhda | 14:45


0 Comments:




[ Post a Comment ]