Friday, August 15, 2008

Going crazy

Literally.

I don't work well under pressure. I don't thrive under pressure like some people. But it seems that I'm not really that productive when there's no pressure on me.

I have to hand in my research paper in 5 days and I'm going mad. I hate it, I think it's not really good and I think it would be so much better if I had more time to finish and polish it.

This alone wouldn't really be so bad. If I didn't also have to study for a very important and by no means easy exam.

Am freaking out, am continuously (fruitlessly) asking myself why I put myself in this situation again and have a feeling I am doomed.

If it only were over already.

Labels: ,

posted by Nadezhda | 16:27


1 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous Readers Anonymous wish you all the best!




[ Post a Comment ]