Sunday, April 08, 2007

Pinch me, please

After a bit of clicking and reading two days ago I figured out that there's a "popular blogs" list on SloBlogi. The first few blogs - well, no surprizes there - but then on 44th place, all modesty and no false pretensions, was a baby I could as well call my own - the blog you're currently reading.

My initial reaction was: "Are you sure this isn't a rude April's Fools Day joke?" Especially considering that I am ahead of some really good blogs (which I enjoy reading) like Jinov svet and Vinci arhivi. This blog also beat (admittedly only by a few places) the several awards winning, blog-of-choice, blog of the year, several times most popular blog - My So-Called Blog. Now - everything is nice and dandy, but how is something like this even possible? Also taking into account the fact that this blog is only the fourth English language blog on the list.

Dear readers - as much as you're welcome, I have no honest idea as to why you keep coming here. I haven't been posting frequently for the last six months and it's been ages since I last wrote a very good, thoughtful post. In any case - thanks for voting for me. - AAAAAnnnd if you write a comment in the next 2 hours, you're also entitled to a very special offer - you get to ask me to write a post on a subject of your choice.

Labels: ,

posted by Nadezhda | 13:17


3 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write about doughnuts! And it must be a good, thoughtful post. Not too short, either. ;-)


Blogger Nadezhda said...

As you were so quick, Mitja, I'll have to grant your wish. :) (The title of your blog comes to mind - Krofovanje - a doughnut fetish or something else?) ;)

P.S. Some people took voting on Sloblogi seriously, as there were quite a few changes on the top few slots (and - my blog now ranks even higher - yes, I just HAD to boast).


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Update: I'm now in 34th place. Only a little while and I'm on the path to world domination (cue evil laughter).




[ Post a Comment ]