Monday, March 05, 2007

Breakfast tray

I'm looking for a breakfast tray. After months of studying my back hurts and I'd like to buy a tray which would enable me to sit comfortably in bed and read textbooks. I've found one, but it's 30€ and there is no way in hell I'm spending so much money for a piece of wood.

Such as pictured on the right would be ideal. I don't want leather trays, nor plastic ones as my books are really heavy (hardbound and about 1000 pages) and I want to have the tray for more than a week.

Any ideas or suggestions? (I've checked Ikea's Graz website, but couldn't find anything appropriate.)

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 10:42


9 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple of years ago I bought a tray like this in the shop Dota in City Park. It was very stable and very simple, I loved it. Not sure about the price though, but I didn't care so much because it was for a gift. Still, I probably wouldn't expect it to be much lower than 30€.


Blogger uf said...

My parents bought a plastic breakfast tray about a month ago in Ikea in Padova.


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Tina - it can be bought for as little as 10€, but that's in Austria. I'm trying to find a tray in a similar price range in Slovenia.

Lilit - that's the thing... I don't want to have a plastic one. I'd feel much more secure with a massive wooden tray.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaargh! RSS Bandit sucks. At least the previous version did. I just upgraded and noticed that didn't stop posting, it was just the bloody RSS reader that wasn't alerting me to the fact.


Blogger Nadezhda said...

I'm glad that got sorted out. :)


Blogger Tina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Tina said...

Have you managed to find anything?


Blogger uf said...

If you want a wooden tray, then expect the price to be quite higher :) Maybe you could try asking those who sell "suha roba" on the Ljubljana market :)


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Lilit, thanks for your idea; I'll look into it. But it definitely can be bought for 10€ in Austria.

Tina - no, unfortunately haven't because I've been studying lately and haven't had much time for anything else.




[ Post a Comment ]