Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mine, all mine


And because boyfriend was so kind, I only paid 15€ for it. The only problem with studying in bed is that it gets warm and cozy under duvet and natually one gets sleepy and - wakes half an hour later. That in itself isn't such a problem. But if it happens four times a day - then it might be a problem.

And by the way, boyfriend is planning on taking me somewhere, but wouldn't say where. I'm completely beside myself with happiness and excitement, constantly asking him where he'll take me. So far, he's been tight lipped about the whole project, but maybe if I'm persistent he'll either tell me or go nuts.


And now I'm going back for some more studying...

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 11:24


2 Comments:


Blogger ambala said...

wow nice tray. And you can also use it for real breakfast in bed... provided by your bf! :P


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Ambala, the only problem there is that I keep the tray at home and bf and I aren't living together as of yet. As you can see the tray is quite big, so I don't intend to carry it around with me.

But I still get breakfast (and/or supper) in bed when I ask for it. :)




[ Post a Comment ]