Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finally!

I went running on Monday. I did half my usual track, so in total I ran 2,5 km. It took me 20 minutes and my pulse was 173, which is very good for me, taking into account that I haven't been jogging seriously for a year. I did begin three times - but every time something prevented me from keeping up with the plan. In the Summer I had pain in my foot and by the time it healed, I was busy doing other things. Then in January I had a bad cold just when I was already running for 2 weeks. And now in early April I began again only to catch a nasty viral infection of upper respiratory tract.

I'm now almost healed and will continue running. My plan is to keep running 2,5 km for about a week, then increase that to 3,75 and when I can - up that to 5 km, which was my usual track.

I had sore muscles and pain in my left knee yesterday (the muscle fever is worse today), so I'm going to skip jogging today, but I'm going back tomorrow for sure.

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 12:47


4 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I feel inspired by reading an such an enthusiastic post. This time you are bound to succeed.


Blogger Nadezhda said...

I do hope that the fourth time will be a charm. :)


Blogger ambala said...

you know what? You allways make me feel bad.... i was supposed to go runnung too. I spet 150€ on my gear about a year ago and went running 3times! oh well.. Cmoko and I do go swimming, though...

Anyway keep up the good work!!! I'm running with you (in my mind)....


Blogger Nadezhda said...

You should feel a bit bad - spending so much money on something you aren't using! ;)




[ Post a Comment ]