Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Resolutions - better late than never


I don't know what makes me do it - every time I make a promise on the blog, I break it. Should someone sense the involvement of extraterrestrial forces - please, inform me of it, because something strange indeed is going on.

I say "tomorrow", but the readers have learned that this means "probably next week (if we're lucky!)". The unflattering truth is - I was busy. I made a shorter version of the above list early last week, but the second I promised to post it (because that makes it a sort of a binding contract for the year and thus all the more likely to be actually brought into action - but I disgress). So, the second I promised to post it, I started wondering whether that really is the COMPLETE list and shouldn't I tweak it up a bit?


So, yesterday I finally completed the list and when I decided to take the photo - the batteries went out and thus effectually prevented me from posting the resolutions. I could have typed them, but that would defeat the objective, which was to practice writing (by hand) and then practice to exhibit my handwriting. :)

posted by Nadezhda | 22:00


1 Comments:


Blogger Simon said...

Looks impressive to me... Especially the 'write a novel' part.

But here's a question - why 'Nadezhda'? Isn't this a Russian name? The only two Nadezhdas I know are Uzbek and Kazakh, certainly not Slovenian...




[ Post a Comment ]