Thursday, December 22, 2005

A sincere apology

I've been gigling and laughing for the last 10 minutes. What's amused me more than anthing in the last month was how unpredictable people are.

You have witnessed my ramblings about getting no comments over and over again. You have seen all the "me and my fellow reader - the Google bot" attempts at attracting people to click on the "comment" link. And all that time people have been posting comments only I never saw them because I enabled comment moderation on the site.

Only now I vaguely remember thinking once that comment moderation wasn't so out of place and that maybe I should enable it on Random Ramblings as well. I don't actually remember clicking "enable" but I obviously must have done, because when I accidentally clicked on "Moderate comments" in the Blogger dashboard, a list of unmoderated comments appeared. I published them all and offer my sincere apologies to everybody who felt I was playing hide and seek with you.

I've been laughing these last 10 minutes because of two facts: my blog is getting feedback, which I appreciate and because no amount of education can prevent you from making a fool out of yourself. And the ability to laugh at your own mistakes (while learning from them) is a gift in itself.

Again - I apologize for this and promise I won't complain about the lack of comments anymore (at least not this month).

posted by Nadezhda | 14:13


0 Comments:




[ Post a Comment ]