Saturday, October 08, 2005

To live again

I don't know what to write about. I have plenty of ideas but feel that my vocabulary is not extensive enough to do these themes justice. I'm also running out of time (and refuse to make more) to keep this going.

I thought I'd write about the death of my grandfather, because that changed my view of things, of my purpose here and what I'm doing to be a fulfilled person, but now I feel as though last Thursday belongs to a past I'm no longer in contact with. I feel that those thought should be written down (to serve as a reminder), but I don't know when I'll do it.

I think I could write more and more often if this was in Slovenian, but then I'd hardly find an excuse to write it. If I did this in Slovenian I think it would be an utter waste of time.

If anybody has an idea, please tell me what you'd like to read here. (I suppose that by now I have given the fullest impression of someone who can only be pitied.)

posted by Nadezhda | 00:15


1 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's great here .I like it a lot .
I'm a chnese read . I hope I can learn a lot here . nice place!!!




[ Post a Comment ]