Tuesday, July 03, 2007

When all doors close, a window opens

I applied for the Midnight Signing that JK Rowling will be doing in London's Natural History Museum in the wee hours of 21st July, but I wasn't selected to attend. Even before that boyfriend and I reserved our copies of the final Harry book at a London bookshop.

And now I find out that my favourite HP podcast are going to have a big Release Night Live Podcast right at the bookshop where we'll be. Lucky coincidence? I think not. :)

I've already sent out a couple of e-mails trying to get tickets for the event, but so far all apart from one of my e-mails got returned straight away. But the last e-mail did seem to get through. Fingers crossed.

P.S The hotel we booked has Internet access and I might be able to post a few short posts from London.

Labels: ,

posted by Nadezhda | 15:32


5 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! Hope you get the tickets!


Blogger Gaby said...

Good Luck!!


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Thanks girls! I am keeping my fingers crossed, too. So far I know I sent the e-mail to the right address, but the rest remains to be seen. The Midnight release is going to be huge! (Big grin.)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news yet? I wish you good luck and if you come in, enjoy as well for those who are staying home ;)


Blogger Nadezhda said...

I did get the tickets. I was just about to despair again when I got the e-mail confirmation. Such a lovely surprise!




[ Post a Comment ]