Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Here's why you don't look like that poster girl

Looks like I've gone all video-crazy, but I haven't. This, again, is just too good to miss. Surely as a perceptible, perhaps even impressionable being one quickly learns what our "faults" are. Here's proof that no woman is as perfect in reality. And that you, just as you are, are far more valuable as a friend - because you're not afraid to show your real face.

P.S. I know I'm behind with answering comments, but puting into writing a description of that video as Mitja suggested would take up too much time - the time I don't have at present. Will make up for this absence during the weekend.

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 17:47


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a comment from who seems to be one of the author of the video on YouTube (tpiper).

We asked a high-end fashion photographer to make her look as beautiful as possible for a cover/billboard (normal advertising request). I asked the retoucher to save his progress in files/layers, and that's what was used to create the animation. It's 100% real.
Retouching took 4 full days. Make-up, lighting, and shooting took about 4 to 5 hours.


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Thanks, copypaste! I did see your reply earlier, but my internet connection started acting weirdly when I tried to answer. And then I forgot about it. Sorry!

Anyways, thanks for copying that section - it's nice to know that making someone "beautiful" takes 12 times as much time as putting on their make-up.




[ Post a Comment ]