Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another year...

... another set of patients. Another year of hospitals full of old, very sick people. Another year full of the polite, but cold, nurses' voices. During the afternoon nap I dreamt of a person who has leukemia, a fact I didn't know when talking to her. It shocked me.

It shocked me even more, because I instinctivelly said she was going to be allright. Not exactly said it, but implied it. I feel guilty.

P.S. You have probably guessed the reason for my absence on the blog. I will try to keep this going, but it might be harder to find the time to write now. The computer's fixed now so I'll be posting photos of good ol' London soon.

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 16:26


2 Comments:


Blogger Bo said...

Also another year of brand new knowledge. People can envy you.


Blogger Nadezhda said...

No, not envy, but I do realize I'm very privilliged to have access to this kind of edcuation. I'm enormously indebted to my parents and all the people who've supported me and encouraged me to constantly seek new knowledge.




[ Post a Comment ]