Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I know what the two remaining horcruxes are!

I slept badly during the night so I took a little nap in the morning and had the most incredible dream. I dreamt about reading a new, never before seen passage in Harry Potter (undoubtedly because me and JK Rowling share a mind connection similar to the one Harry and V. share) where some lady whose name I forgot revealed to another person that after Voldemort got hold of the locket and the cup, he focused on finding relics from famous wizards, one of them being a will (perhaps by Salazar Slytherin?), written on a piece of parchment and bent so it resembled a papery cross.

What the other iteam was, I cannot recall, because just as I was "reading" that paragraph boyfriend called me on my mobile and my dream was abruptly ended. So you see, it is his fault entirely that the HP fans should be denied the privillege of knowing about the other object in advance. :)

What struck me as odd was how very realistic this dream was - I could hardly believe I was dreaming after the phone had woken me up.

Labels:

posted by Nadezhda | 13:55


6 Comments:


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Simon, I finally replied to your comment on the translations (post: More of Harry). Sorry, it took me so long!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I see how totally you are obsessed with Harry!


Blogger Nadezhda said...

What is life without an obsession or two? :)


Blogger Lilit said...

Hm, isn't there only one unknow horcrux?
The diary, the ring, Slytherin's locket, Hufflepuff's cup, Nagini the snake - that's five, the seventh piece of his soul is inside of him, so that leaves only one (Ravenclaw's something?).


Blogger Nadezhda said...

Yes, there is only one unknown at the present, but I distinctly remember dreaming of two. Maybe that's because I don't believe Nagini is one. (Call me stupid, but I rather think D. was wrong here. I think something in the house od V.'s father - maybe even his mother, which was in vicinity - was what he used. I might as well be totaly of the tangent.)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nagini definitely is one... When Harry was Nagini when she attacked Mr. Weasley it proved that. How else would Harry have been Nagini? He's connected to Voldemort and Voldemort is in Nagini!




[ Post a Comment ]